Sunday, June 19, 2011

How much this americano (concept of cost)

These days we have many coffee place .

And there price is so variety. Today i'll write about americano price based on near by school and some major brand

1. coffeenie
 It's located near front of school. It has 7 tables and smoking room.
 coffeenie sold americano at 2500 won.It's not too expensive when I compare with major brand.


2. the caffe
 It's located on students center first floor. This pace is always so cloud.
 At here, Americano price is just 1300won It's really cheap as I know in school.
 So If you visit at lunch time you should on line for wait order and take coffee
 These day if you go there at late time, may be ice is already sold out and you should order hot coffee



3. nescafe cafe

 It's located on 5minute by work from Front gate of school
 This place's americano is 1500 won. But these day this store doesn't use cap. Instead of cap they use
plastic film cap. I think it's so awful and their caramel drink is so sweet.

4. caffe platanus
 It's located on under the dormitory . There are a lot of table and  you can find terrace.
 Some times, at stage some people show their talent. Many students use this place
 At here , americano price is 2300 won. At night, with my friends at terrace with cigaret is one of my favorite.







5. caffe benne
 This brand is most big coffee brand in korea. This company's new store open at bon bon's place.
 It has really good interior and style but americano price is 3500 won
6. caffe good seed
 It's located on near dongsan high school. It just has two table and one person manage the store.
 But this place roast bean by him self. If you want you can buy that bean and make coffee at your home
 And this store supply hand drip coffee.
 This place's americano price is 2500 won but case of take out you can this count 500 won
 I don't know well about americano taste but only this place ask to me "Do you want double shot?"

Frankly say I'm not expert at coffee taste. I just enjoy by myself but Coffee price is so expensive especially at out side. Near school is cheaper than out side. So I'll miss these place

No comments:

Post a Comment