Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Highest proof liqor (concept of unit alcohol percent)

At this post I'll use some strange unit proof. Proof is using at showing how percentage alcohol included in liquor. This unit usually use at USA. In korea we use Dou(도) for unit of including alcohol percentage.And it's conversion is like this "1proof = 1 도"


#Estonian Liquor Monopoly
It is 196 proof liquor. It was made in estonia. It was listed at guinness book as the highest proof.
But now, it's not make more


#Spiritus
It has 192proof liquor. It is vodka. It is made in poland.
It has the most high percentage alcohol in now sailing liquor 




#Everclear


It is made in USA. It has two kinds liquor by proof
one is 190 proof and another one is 151 proof


#Balkan 176
It is made in bulgaria , It has 176proof


#Bacardi 151
It is made in puerto rico. The company name is bacardi. This company has many kinds of rum. 
At first this company was in cuba. but castro power come to cuba. This company moved to USA.
This alcohol drink is only I can find in korea. 



In These liquor I just tried bacardi 151. when I was 20 year's At that time me and my friends think. We are real adult. So We should try most highest alcohol drink so we bought that bacardi 151. and some soju and bear And we go to travel. At that night we are drink it.I remember that feeling when I drink it first time. It's like burn my throat. But because I'm man. I told to my friends "I'm ok". So I drink it 5 glass more. And then I don't have memory more
When I wake up , there are only zombies not human .

No comments:

Post a Comment