Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Coca-Cola company (concept of beverages company)

If I ask to you about which brand is most popular drink brand in world?
Maybe you answer me "it's coca-cola"
This time I want to post about coca cola company.
That answer was right. Coca-cola company is most big and popular company.
This company was begun at 1886 with Invention of coca cola. Also this company's Most famous brand is Coca cola

index.jsp.jpg

We just know some of this company's other brand like fanta, sprite, qoo, Dasani....
But this Company has over 500 brands. when I search that brand list. I known is just under 10percents. I really surprised about that situation.



And Products from coca-cola company is over 3500!!!
That mean If I try to taste all the this company's product a day, It takes almost 10 year!
Maybe during that ten year coca cola's products will more variety than now.

P.s
At atlanta, Coca - colas's head quarter you can visit coca-cola museum. At there you can find smart vending machine.
With it, you can make your own flavor drink. It will be great experience!
I hope I can try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment